EpiTrace Sentinel is an AI (augmented intelligence), open-source, privacy-focused system designed to empower the capabilities of health care professionals in responding to and managing epidemic or pandemic events.
The system can alert public health personnel, at the earliest possible opportunity, by eliminating potential delays in receiving test results, while at the same time, locating and mapping interconnected contacts across arbitrary boundaries and identifying potential hot-spots.
Enhancements in the pipeline will support tracing of testing, treatment, and vaccination schedules either directly and/or through data integration and interoperability with other healthcare data systems.
Predictive Events Tracing
By recording and tracing movement, location, medical status and contacts of infected and/or high risk persons, while maintaining privacy, the system traces and can assist in predicting locations of outbreaks across any region.
EpiTrace Sentinel is cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) that can be deployed rapidly, scales easily, and is capable of securely handling an unlimited number of data input sources in the event of a massive public health emergency. Extensions to the system are in development to interface with smartphones, additional mobile apps, and wearable trace technology.
EpiTrace Sentinel provides events tracing capabilities that can integrate with existing health care systems and processes, avoiding proprietary barriers to implementation.
Low cost and mobile friendly
Features and Benefits
- Real-time events based data collection and analysis
- Real-time visualization of events data (includes real-time geographic mapping)
- Modular: it plugs into existing infrastructure and does not require modifications to existing databases
- Real-time integration with external databases and infrastructure with security and privacy access customized to multiple stakeholder needs; then controlled by Public Health
- Robust, secure, cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Raw data can be collected at multiple locations
- doctors offices, clinics, hospitals
- from mobile locations: EMS, mobile nurses, tracers
- via smartphones, tablets, laptops
- Utilizes pervasive networks (wireless and web)
- Collect data anywhere, utilize anywhere, according to customer (Public Health) security and privacy requirements